The goal of creating a social package of Kazakh leading academy of architecture and civil engineering (KLAACE) is to protect and stimulate the motivation of employees with the goal of fulfilling their labor duties as efficiently as possible.
The social package serves to implement the following tasks:
- improving the standard living of workers;
- meeting the needs of the LLP IEC (KLAACE, KAU) in highly qualified personnel by creating improved working conditions;
- improving the mechanisms for providing comprehensive social assistance to workers and students;
- promotion of a healthy lifestyle and the organization of cultural leisure for workers and students.
The employer and the Mutual Assistance Society of KLAACE compulsory social protection measures provided by law:
- the appointment of social benefits for temporary disability, for illness.
All payments related to the social package are carried out in accordance with the approved tariffs. Funds for the development of a social package are formed from the own funds of the university and the Mutual Assistance Society.
The member of the Management Board in the Mutual Assistance Society from your department can give more detailed information.